continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [c-1.1] ORA-00910: specified length too long for its datatype
Date Sat, 29 Dec 2007 01:16:27 GMT
On Dec 20, 2007 6:05 PM, Mick Knutson <mickknutson@gmail.com> wrote:
> *I have looked at:*
> http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-1189
>
> *And I have the same error, but I can't find a resolution for version 1.1NOT
> 1.1 alpha:*

That issue was closed as a duplicate of CONTINUUM-961, which was
supposed to have been fixed in 1.1-alpha-1.

If you're seeing this in 1.1 final, open an issue describing how to
reproduce the problem, (does it happen when you first start up?  when
you force a build?)  and then add a comment with the stack trace.

I'm not sure how many people are using Continuum with Oracle-- I've
only used Derby or MySQL so I can't test it.

--
Wendy