continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: continuum 1.1 and guest user
Date Sat, 08 Dec 2007 16:04:20 GMT
On Dec 6, 2007 3:22 PM, deckrider+mvn <deckrider+mvn@gmail.com> wrote:
> I would like to just have 1-2 admins and everyone else can be guest
> for continuum 1.1.
>
> This seemed possible in continuum 1.0, but I must be missing some step
> to know how to do it with continuum 1.1.  After I log in the first
> time to set up admin, I'm still not understanding how to log in so as
> to become guest (as well as how to give guest more privs).

Log in as admin, then click the "Users" button at the left, choose the
guest user, and grant it the roles you want it to have.

Guest is the unauthenticated user, so you don't log in to become
guest.  For example, if you make the guest user a global project
developer, then anyone with access to the server will be able to add
projects, kick off builds, etc.  Is that what you want?

--
Wendy