continuum-users mailing list archives

From <Manuel.R...@t-systems.com>
Subject AW: AW: AW: AW: Wrong build status in Project Group Summary
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2007 15:33:45 GMT
Hi again,
so I changed the length but id didn't help, it still complains about  the max length. I also
adjusted the value in the pacakge.jdo file. Also I would like to change to CLOB but don't
know how to get this working.

"in column "COMMAND_OUTPUT" that has maximum length of 1024."

I found a topic that probably explains the reason.
http://www.nabble.com/forum/ViewPost.jtp?post=5499656&framed=y&skin=177

In that thread you several times said that this issues will be fixed in 1.1

I would prefer to change to CLOB but this I guess will be somehow troublefull.

Greets
Manuel

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Emmanuel Venisse [mailto:emmanuel@venisse.net]
Gesendet: Montag, 17. Dezember 2007 22:27
An: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Betreff: Re: AW: AW: AW: Wrong build status in Project Group Summary

open your db with a SQL client like SQuirrelSQL and run some sql request to change the column
length

Emmanuel

Manuel.Renz@t-systems.com a écrit :
> Hi Emmanuel,
>> If you don't want to see it an other time, you can increase the length of the COMMAND_OUTPUT
field in your db.
> in my case this problem completely breaks the usefullness of continuum, so I nedd to
fix it in my installation.

> I would appreciate if you can you give me a hint how to do this.
>
> Thanks in advance
> Manuel

 - Provider message: The cvs command failed.
>> 276440850 [pool-1-thread-1] INFO
>> org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.BuildController:default  -
>> Merging SCM results
>> 276440896 [Thread-6] ERROR
>> org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.TaskQueueExecutor:build-proje
>> t  - Error executing task
>> edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException:
>> javax.jdo.JDOFatalUserException: Attempt to store value "cvs server:
>> src/...CheckBox.java is no longer in the repository cvs server:
>> src/...ResearchConstants.java is no longer in the repository cvs update: move away
src/...Model.java; it is in the way .
> [...]
>> 	at org.jpox.store.rdbms.table.ClassTable.insert(ClassTable.java:2519)
>> 	at org.jpox.store.StoreManager.insert(StoreManager.java:920)
>> 	at org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.internalMakePersistent(StateManagerImpl.java:3667)
>> 	at org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.makePersistent(StateManagerImpl.java:3646)
>> 	at org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.internalMakePersistent(AbstractPersistenceManager.java:1198)
>> 	at org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.makePersistentInternal(AbstractPersistenceManager.java:1243)
>> 	at org.jpox.store.mapping.PersistenceCapableMapping.setObject(PersistenceCapableMapping.java:450)
>> 	at org.jpox.store.rdbms.fieldmanager.ParameterSetter.storeObjectField(ParameterSetter.java:144)
>> 	at org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.providedObjectField(StateManagerImpl.java:2771)
>> 	at org.apache.maven.continuum.model.project.BuildResult.jdoProvideField(BuildResult.java)
>> 	at org.apache.maven.continuum.model.project.BuildResult.jdoProvideFields(BuildResult.java)
>> 	at org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.provideFields(StateManagerImpl.java:3115)
>> 	at org.jpox.store.rdbms.request.InsertRequest.execute(InsertRequest.java:252)
>> 	at org.jpox.store.rdbms.table.ClassTable.insert(ClassTable.java:2519)
>> 	at org.jpox.store.StoreManager.insert(StoreManager.java:920)
>> 	at org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.internalMakePersistent(StateManagerImpl.java:3667)
>> 	at org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.makePersistent(StateManagerImpl.java:3646)
>> 	at org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.internalMakePersistent(AbstractPersistenceManager.java:1198)
>> 	at org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.makePersistent(AbstractPersistenceManager.java:1261)
>> 	at org.codehaus.plexus.jdo.PlexusJdoUtils.makePersistent(PlexusJdoUtils.java:175)
>> 	at org.apache.maven.continuum.store.JdoContinuumStore.makePersistent(JdoContinuumStore.java:1000)
>> 	at org.apache.maven.continuum.store.JdoContinuumStore.addBuildResult(JdoContinuumStore.java:438)
>> 	at org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.DefaultBuildController.makeAndStoreBuildResult(DefaultBuildController.java:715)
>> 	at org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.DefaultBuildController.checkScmResult(DefaultBuildController.java:821)
>> 	at org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.DefaultBuildController.build(DefaultBuildController.java:122)
>> 	at org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.BuildProjectTaskExecutor.executeTask(BuildProjectTaskExecutor.java:50)
>> 	at org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor$ExecutorRunnable$1.run(ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor.java:116)
>> 	at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:442)
>> 	at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:176)
>> 	at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:665)
>> 	at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:690)

>>> 3
>>> 9
>>> 1959s177.html
>>>
>>> Can you please take a look at this? Is this bug already closed ?
>>>
>>> Greetings
>>> Manuel

it shows the buildstate correct. And the second time it looses the state and shows the "build
in Error"

in the continuum web interface.

this was the shortest way to get them up somewhere. The mail was too large for the mailinglist.

>>> Yes, and it is "normal" ;)
>>> you must read it like that:
>>> 3 projects in success + 1 project in failure + 1 project not built
>>> yet (isn't in success/failure/error) = 5

which you can see at the top of the screenshot, would be the right set of states...
>>> File an issue and we'll look at it.

>>> the project is marked in error when the project state can't be saved. In next
version, I think we'll remove this project state and use only the latest build result instead.

>>> Emmanuel

If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this
transmittal in error; any review, dissemination, or copying is strictly prohibited. If you
received this transmittal in error, please notify us immediately by reply and immediately