continuum-users mailing list archives

From <Manuel.R...@t-systems.com>
Subject AW: AW: Wrong build status in Project Group Summary
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2007 14:54:56 GMT

I searched in JIRA but I could not find a entry that describes the problem.

Here you can see a snippet from the logs:

276440818 [pool-1-thread-1] WARN  org.apache.maven.continuum.scm.ContinuumScm:default  - Provider
message: The cvs command failed.
276440850 [pool-1-thread-1] INFO  org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.BuildController:default
 - Merging SCM results
276440896 [Thread-6] ERROR org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.TaskQueueExecutor:build-project
 - Error executing task
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: javax.jdo.JDOFatalUserException:
Attempt to store value "cvs server: src/...CheckBox.java is no longer in the repository
cvs server: src/...ResearchConstants.java is no longer in the repository
cvs update: move away src/...Model.java; it is in the way
.
. [snip]
.
cvs server: src...Researcj.java is no longer in the repository
cvs server: src/...Something.java is no longer in the repository
" in column "COMMAND_OUTPUT" that has maximum length of 1024. Please correct your data!
	at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.getResult(FutureTask.java:299)
	at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(FutureTask.java:118)
	at org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor$ExecutorRunnable.waitForTask(ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor.java:159)
	at org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor$ExecutorRunnable.run(ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor.java:127)
Caused by: javax.jdo.JDOFatalUserException: Attempt to store value "cvs server: src/...Box.java
is no longer in the repository
cvs server: src...Constants.java is no longer in the repository
.
. [snip]
.
cvs update: move away src/...Panel.java; it is in the way
" in column "COMMAND_OUTPUT" that has maximum length of 1024. Please correct your data!
	at org.jpox.store.rdbms.mapping.CharRDBMSMapping.setString(CharRDBMSMapping.java:214)
	at org.jpox.store.mapping.SingleFieldMapping.setString(SingleFieldMapping.java:203)
	at org.jpox.store.rdbms.fieldmanager.ParameterSetter.storeStringField(ParameterSetter.java:122)
	at org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.providedStringField(StateManagerImpl.java:2757)
	at org.apache.maven.continuum.model.scm.ScmResult.jdoProvideField(ScmResult.java)
	at org.apache.maven.continuum.model.scm.ScmResult.jdoProvideFields(ScmResult.java)
	at org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.provideFields(StateManagerImpl.java:3115)
	at org.jpox.store.rdbms.request.InsertRequest.execute(InsertRequest.java:252)
	at org.jpox.store.rdbms.table.ClassTable.insert(ClassTable.java:2519)
	at org.jpox.store.StoreManager.insert(StoreManager.java:920)
	at org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.internalMakePersistent(StateManagerImpl.java:3667)
	at org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.makePersistent(StateManagerImpl.java:3646)
	at org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.internalMakePersistent(AbstractPersistenceManager.java:1198)
	at org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.makePersistentInternal(AbstractPersistenceManager.java:1243)
	at org.jpox.store.mapping.PersistenceCapableMapping.setObject(PersistenceCapableMapping.java:450)
	at org.jpox.store.rdbms.fieldmanager.ParameterSetter.storeObjectField(ParameterSetter.java:144)
	at org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.providedObjectField(StateManagerImpl.java:2771)
	at org.apache.maven.continuum.model.project.BuildResult.jdoProvideField(BuildResult.java)
	at org.apache.maven.continuum.model.project.BuildResult.jdoProvideFields(BuildResult.java)
	at org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.provideFields(StateManagerImpl.java:3115)
	at org.jpox.store.rdbms.request.InsertRequest.execute(InsertRequest.java:252)
	at org.jpox.store.rdbms.table.ClassTable.insert(ClassTable.java:2519)
	at org.jpox.store.StoreManager.insert(StoreManager.java:920)
	at org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.internalMakePersistent(StateManagerImpl.java:3667)
	at org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.makePersistent(StateManagerImpl.java:3646)
	at org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.internalMakePersistent(AbstractPersistenceManager.java:1198)
	at org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.makePersistent(AbstractPersistenceManager.java:1261)
	at org.codehaus.plexus.jdo.PlexusJdoUtils.makePersistent(PlexusJdoUtils.java:175)
	at org.apache.maven.continuum.store.JdoContinuumStore.makePersistent(JdoContinuumStore.java:1000)
	at org.apache.maven.continuum.store.JdoContinuumStore.addBuildResult(JdoContinuumStore.java:438)
	at org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.DefaultBuildController.makeAndStoreBuildResult(DefaultBuildController.java:715)
	at org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.DefaultBuildController.checkScmResult(DefaultBuildController.java:821)
	at org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.DefaultBuildController.build(DefaultBuildController.java:122)
	at org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.BuildProjectTaskExecutor.executeTask(BuildProjectTaskExecutor.java:50)
	at org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor$ExecutorRunnable$1.run(ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor.java:116)
	at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:442)
	at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:176)
	at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:665)
	at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:690)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)