continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Morgovsky, Alexander \(US - Glen Mills\)" <amorgov...@deloitte.com>
Subject Running A Set Of Tasks Per Project
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2007 18:09:57 GMT
In Continuum since I cannot have more than one default goal, how do I go
about having a set of tasks be run for each project, since even though I
can define more than one build definition per project, only the default
will be run?  Thank you.

you should delete this message.

on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]