continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Thierry CARRE" <thierry.ca...@gmail.com>
Subject Are there recommendations on Continuum installation?
Date Fri, 21 Dec 2007 10:08:54 GMT
Hi,

There are several ways to install Continuum 1.1 (standalone, deploying in
Tomcat, JBoss…) and I don't know which one to choose.

My context is:
- several projects, building with ant or maven2
- many developers
- Subversion
- First projects may be built once per day, but in a near future they will
be built after each commit

Are there some 'best practices' or recommendations on how to install
Continuum? What are the differences on the administration if I install
Continuum as a Windows service or as a web application in Tomcat for
example? Are there impacts on performances?

Thanks for your advices.
Regards,
Thierry.