continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Eric Roberts" <Eric.Robe...@borland.com>
Subject RE: unable to download artifacts from v1.1
Date Fri, 21 Dec 2007 16:40:48 GMT
This was the result of a bad PDF file.  It works for me now with valid
PDF files.

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Roberts [mailto:Eric.Roberts@borland.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2007 10:04 AM
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: unable to download artifacts from v1.1

I am not able to download PDF artifacts from Continuum 1.1 working
directories.  Instead, the text in the PDF file shows up in the preview
windows below.  I AM able to download a jar file and a gif file
successfully.  I have commented and posted screenshots on jira issue
1573 but haven't gotten much of a response.  Is anyone else having this
problem?  Is this just a MIME setting in the web server that needs to be
turned on?

Here's the issue URL with my comments and screenshot for your
convenience:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-1573