continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Eric Roberts" <Eric.Robe...@borland.com>
Subject unable to download artifacts from v1.1
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2007 16:03:53 GMT
I am not able to download PDF artifacts from Continuum 1.1 working
directories.  Instead, the text in the PDF file shows up in the preview
windows below.  I AM able to download a jar file and a gif file
successfully.  I have commented and posted screenshots on jira issue
1573 but haven't gotten much of a response.  Is anyone else having this
problem?  Is this just a MIME setting in the web server that needs to be
turned on?

Here's the issue URL with my comments and screenshot for your
convenience:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-1573