continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Roger Ye" <roger...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [c-1.1]Working copy delete error
Date Sun, 30 Dec 2007 00:45:09 GMT
I had got the same error and figured out the same solution as Wendy
mentioned,
just log in the server and delete ..../working-directory/20 manually,
actually I deleted
everything inside the working-directory.

BTW, I use continuum 1.1 as a webapp deployed to tomcat 6.0.14, Mick, seems
you
have the similar case?

Roger