continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Roger Ye" <roger...@gmail.com>
Subject Maven Site, No Anonymous Access to Source Repository
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2007 04:08:00 GMT
Hi,

I just made an attempt as I've said, but it failed,

I tried to to configure the project-info-reports plugin as following:
    <reporting>
        <plugins>
            <plugin>
                <artifactId>maven-project-info-reports-plugin</artifactId>
                <configuration>
                    <anonymousConnection></anonymousConnection> <!-- no
anonymous access to source repository -->
                </configuration>

but the result soure-repository.html of mvn project-info-reports:scm still
includes the anonymous access info

and if I try to remove the scm.connection element from my pom.xml, then I
can not add my project into continuum using the pom, continuum reports

    Missing 'connection' sub-element in the 'scm' element in the POM.

hmm....