continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Mick Knutson" <>
Subject archiva setup question as repository
Date Sat, 15 Dec 2007 01:44:01 GMT
I have my archiva defined in my pom.xml:

            <name>DAP Managed Internal Repository</name>

Then the mirror in my settings.xml:

When I go to the UI and look for "regexp:regexp:jar:1.3" it was not in the
REPO, but then it went and downloaded it, so now when I browser I can see
"archiva/browse/regexp/regexp/1.3/" and the jar description.

Now when I run a clean package, the jar in not in my local repo, and tries
to download it but does not find it:

[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

1) regexp:regexp:jar:1.3

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=regexp -DartifactId=regexp \
          -Dversion=1.3 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file
there:       mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=regexp -DartifactId=regexp \
          -Dversion=1.3 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file \
           -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

  Path to dependency:
        2) org.apache.maven.scm:maven-scm-provider-perforce:jar:1.0-beta-3
        3) regexp:regexp:jar:1.3

1 required artifact is missing.

for artifact:

from the specified remote repositories: (,
  central (,
  dap.internal (

Any ideas on how to resolve this?

Mick Knutson