continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Mick Knutson" <mickknut...@gmail.com>
Subject [c1.1] issues with email accounts and developers.
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2007 17:14:02 GMT
I have each submodule declared with the developers that are working on that
module:

        <developer>
            <name>Mahadevan Virudhagiri</name>
            <id>CA50922</id>
            <email>[omitted]@delta.org</email>
            <url>http://www.delta.org</url>
            <organization>Delta Dental: DAP Project</organization>
            <organizationUrl>http://www.delta.org</organizationUrl>
            <roles>
                <role>C2 Developer</role>
            </roles>
            <properties>
                <officeNumber>####</officeNumber>
                <cellNumber>###</cellNumber>
                <gtalk>###@gmail.com</gtalk>
                <yahoo>-</yahoo>
            </properties>
        </developer>

So how can I have an email sent out to the module that actually fails, and
not just the one defined in my <ci> ?

    <ciManagement>
        <system>continuum</system>
        <url>http://delta.lab:8080/continuum</url>