continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Hemant Malik" <hemant.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Continuum not able to handle the parent-child hierarchy
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2007 14:04:12 GMT
Hi,
I am using Continuum 1.1 deployed on tomcat 5.5. The problem I am facing is
that Continuum after checking out is not able to handle the parent-child
relationships in the project structure.

For instance if there is a Maven Project R1 which has a child R2 ( inside
the pom of R1 i have mentioned about R2 in <dependencyManagement> tag and
<module> tag. And in R2's pom i have mentioned about R1 in the <parent> tag,
but the problem is when I select R1 and R2 for building, R2 fails, telling
that not able to download R1 from any repository.
When I give only R1 for build it doesn't take R2 on its own for building
like *mvn install* command takes on its own from command line.

It would be really great if someone can guide on the same.

Thanking in anticipation.

Regards,
Hemant Malik