continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Venisse" <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Questions about Continuum
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2007 08:39:49 GMT
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to use Continuum for my project. But I have some requirements I
> am not sure Continuum matches.
> The version I have installed is 1.1 final.
>
> a) Is it possible for Ant or Batch projects to add dependencies. I'd
> like to set the prerequisites for execution. (like the 'depends' in
> ant-files)
>
> Example:
> Having two ant scripts A and B. When I execute B, it's necessary that A
> executes before B, but A can also be executed itself.
> How can I map this?

It isn't possible actually but I hope we'll can add it in 1.2.
A workaround would can be to add only one project (shell or ant) that will
checkout/update your projects and build them. The problem with it will be
that you won't see your two projects in Continuum.

> b) Is it possible to add project definitions by console instead of
> web-GUI?

Yes, if I'm remember it correctly, you can do it with xml-rpc.

Emmanuel