continuum-users mailing list archives

From Raúl Casado Piqueras <raul.casado....@juntadeandalucia.es>
Subject Re: [1.0.3] Add -Xmx to jvm parameters
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2007 07:44:19 GMT
Hi Mathus.

If you want maven to be launched with this param globally, just edit the
script mvn file (.bat if it is Windows, .sh on Unix based systems) and
add this param to the mvn call like in this example:

@REM Start MAVEN2
:runm2
%MAVEN_JAVA_EXE% %MAVEN_OPTS% -Xmx1024 -classpath %CLASSWORLDS_JAR%  ...

Regards,

Raul

MATHUS Baptiste wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I found this bug report : http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-44, but I'm using
continuum 1.0.3.
> I'd like to add something like -Xmx1024m to jvm launched by maven launched by continuum
:-).

> I don't care if I must put this option for every registered projects. So if there's a
solution redefinining this option globally, that will fit my needs.