continuum-users mailing list archives

From Ingo Siebert <ingo.sieb...@cas.de>
Subject Re: Linux Etch Tomca5 5.5 Deployment of Continumm 1.1
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2007 10:48:08 GMT
Hi Emmanuel,

this is my current config:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Context path="/continuum" >
         <Resource name="jdbc/users" auth="Container"
                 type="javax.sql.DataSource"
                 username="sa"
                 password=""
                 driverClassName="org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedDriver"

url="jdbc:derby:/var/continuum/database/users;create=true" />

	<Resource name="jdbc/continuum"
                 auth="Container"
                 type="javax.sql.DataSource"
                 username="sa"
                 password=""
                 driverClassName="org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedDriver"

url="jdbc:derby:/var/continuum/database/continuum;create=true" />

	<Resource name="mail/Session"
                 auth="Container"
                 type="javax.mail.Session"
                 mail.smtp.host="localhost"/>