continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Toli Kuznets" <t...@marketcetera.com>
Subject Re: Upgrade from Continuum 1.0.3 to 1.1
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2007 04:23:27 GMT
Ken,

Let me know if you've figured out a way to migrate from 1.0.3 to 1.1 -
i'd be interested to know. I found this comment from Emmanuel saying
that it may be possible to use the process specified the guide but i
haven't tried it yet:
"You can test the datamangement tool described in the upgrade guide
with this parameter (-databaseFormat CONTINUUM_103) added to the
export command in this page."