continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Geraud Geraud" <gerauds...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Upgrade from Continuum 1.0.3 to 1.1
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2007 12:40:08 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to upgrade from 1.0.3 to 1.1, but without success.
The environnement is :
Maven 2.0.7
Mysql Ver 14.7 Distrib 4.1.11, for pc-linux-gnu (i386)

I launch the upgrade tools with the following command:
java -Xmx512m -jar data-management-cli-1.1-beta-4-app.jar -buildsJdbcUrl
jdbc:mysql://localhost:3307/continuum -databaseFormat CONTINUUM_103
-databaseType OTHER -driverClass com.mysql.jdbc.Driver -groupId mysql
-artifactId mysql-connector-java -artifactVersion 3.1.12 -username sa
-password password  -mode EXPORT -directory /opt/lutece/continuum_backups

I get the following exception:

ERROR :

Exception in thread "main"
org.codehaus.plexus.component.repository.exception.ComponentLookupException:
Unable to lookup component '
org.apache.maven.continuum.management.DataManagementTool', it could not be
created
        at org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultComponentLookupManager.lookup(
DefaultComponentLookupManager.java:151)
        at org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.lookup(
DefaultPlexusContainer.java:333)
        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.management.DataManagementCli.processDatabase(
DataManagementCli.java:245)
        at org.apache.maven.continuum.management.DataManagementCli.main(
DataManagementCli.java:158)
Caused by:
org.codehaus.plexus.component.factory.ComponentInstantiationException: Could
not instantiate component: role: '
org.apache.maven.continuum.management.DataManagementTool', implementation: '
org.apache.maven.continuum.management.LegacyJdoDataManagementTool', role
hint: 'legacy-continuum-jdo' realm: app
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.component.factory.java.JavaComponentFactory.makeException
(JavaComponentFactory.java:113)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.component.factory.java.JavaComponentFactory.newInstance(
JavaComponentFactory.java:87)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.AbstractComponentManager.createComponentInstance
(AbstractComponentManager.java:239)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.AbstractComponentManager.createComponentInstance
(AbstractComponentManager.java:128)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.ClassicSingletonComponentManager.getComponent
(ClassicSingletonComponentManager.java:90)
        at org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultComponentLookupManager.lookup(
DefaultComponentLookupManager.java:147)
        ... 3 more
org/apache/maven/continuum/store/ContinuumStoreException
        at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Class.java:2357)
        at
org.codehaus.plexus.component.factory.java.JavaComponentFactory.newInstance(
JavaComponentFactory.java:66)
        ... 7 more

When I launch with data-management-cli-1.1-app.jar, the exception is
shorter:
        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.management.DataManagementCli.downloadArtifact(
DataManagementCli.java:364)
        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.management.DataManagementCli.processDatabase(
DataManagementCli.java:198)
        at org.apache.maven.continuum.management.DataManagementCli.main(
DataManagementCli.java:170)

Could someone help me?

--
GĂ©raud