continuum-users mailing list archives

From <Pallavi.Sat...@gxs.com>
Subject RE: Wrong running state
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2007 10:01:17 GMT
You may restart your continuum and the try to delete that.

Some time as noticed by me if your build is taking time, try running
default maven2 buildDefinition(you will have this under Project Information tab) first and
then your usual build definition it may help.

Regards
Pallavi

-----Original Message-----
From: Ingo Siebert [mailto:ingo.siebert@cas.de]
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2007 2:01 PM
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Wrong running state

Hi,

i have an ANT build which needs 7 minutes.

It's working in general, but i have two build which are listed as
"running" since 18 hours.

They are not running, i also restartet my tomcat with the continuum
application.
But if i try to delete them, continuum says they can't be deleted
because they are running.

Do i have to delete the entries in my database witl a sql-delete command?
Is this problem known that the "running" state detection isn't 100% working?

Cheers,

Ingo