continuum-users mailing list archives

From Doug Knesek <dkne...@compcc.com>
Subject Code checkout not happening
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2007 16:33:38 GMT

I have set up a pretty typical Maven2 Java project and trying to execute it
using Continuum 1.1.

I've set "Build Fresh" to true.

It doesn't seem like continuum is actually doing a checkout of the project
from the source code repository.  As a result, the maven compiler complains
that there are "No sources to compile".  When I go look into the working
directory, there is no code at all.

When I previously used Continuum 1.0.3, it seemed that Continuum would, by
default, checkout the code.  Is this still the case?  Or is there a setting
I'm missing somewhere?

Thanks in advance.

- Doug