continuum-users mailing list archives

From Ken Turner <...@kbturner.co.uk>
Subject Re: Upgrade from Continuum 1.0.3 to 1.1
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2007 07:27:59 GMT

Toli,

"Let me know if you've figured out a way to migrate from 1.0.3 to 1.1. i'd
be interested to know."  Well I gave up pretty quickly, and worked around
the problem by having both versions up at the same time, and copy/pasted all
the info from 1.0.3 to 1.1.  Fortunately this wasn't a big job for me
because I've only got about 12 builds.  It does of course mean that I have
lost all my history, but that's not too serious.

You can fairly easily look at the underlying databases, using for example,
SQuirrel SQL Client, and you might be able to figure out a way of
transferring the data from 1.0.3 to 1.1 using SQL.

Good luck!

Ken