continuum-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Shell builds in maven projects
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2007 07:30:26 GMT
File an issue about the command line used for shell projects.

Emmanuel

Raúl Arabaolaza Barquín a écrit :
> I forgot to attach the log
> 
> -----Mensaje original-----
> De: Raúl Arabaolaza Barquín [mailto:raul.arabaolaza@mundivia.net]
> Enviado el: mar 06/11/2007 20:04
> Para: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
> Asunto: RE: Shell builds in maven projects
>  
> 
> 
> Hi:
> 
> This is part of the log:
> 
> 1258990 [pool-1-thread-1] INFO  org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.BuildController:default
 - Performing action execute-builder
> 1259140 [pool-1-thread-1] INFO  org.apache.maven.continuum.utils.shell.ShellCommandHelper:default
 - Executing: cmd.exe /X /C '""C:\Archivos de programa\maven-2.0.7\bin\mvn" -f copiarFicheros.bat
-Dcontinuum.project.lastBuild.state=10 -Dcontinuum.project.nextBuild.number=1 -Dcontinuum.project.group.name=TelegestionMicronesiaParent
-Dcontinuum.project.lastBuild.number=0"'
> 1259140 [pool-1-thread-1] INFO  org.apache.maven.continuum.utils.shell.ShellCommandHelper:default
 - Working directory: C:\Archivos de programa\continuum-1.1-beta-4\apps\continuum\webapp\WEB-INF\working-directory\11
> 1260132 [pool-1-thread-1] INFO  org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.ContinuumBuildExecutor:maven2
 - Exit code: 0
> 1260232 [pool-1-thread-1] INFO  org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.BuildController:default
 - Performing action deploy-artifact
> 
> You can see that Continuum invokes maven but the build definition is of type shell, in
fact when you try to add a shell build definition to a maven 2 project the screen is the same
that if you add a new m2 build definition. You can´t add the executable, but the pom file
and the goals.
> 
> In the build result i obtain:
> 
> INFO] Scanning for projects...
> [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [ERROR] BUILD FAILURE
> [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] You must specify at least one goal. Try 'install'
> [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] For more information, run Maven with the -e switch
> [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] Total time: &lt; 1 second
> [INFO] Finished at: Tue Nov 06 19:52:54 CET 2007
> [INFO] Final Memory: 1M/2M
> [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> Which is the expected when you run maven without a valid goal.
>  
> 
> I attach the entire log.
> 
> Thanks
> Best Regards, Raul 
> 
> -----Mensaje original-----
> De: Emmanuel Venisse [mailto:emmanuel@venisse.net]
> Enviado el: mar 06/11/2007 17:53
> Para: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
> Asunto: Re: Shell builds in maven projects
>  
> 
> 
> Raúl Arabaolaza Barquín a écrit :
>> Hi:
>>
>> I,ve got  a shell project wich must be executed the last of my project group build
queue.
>>
>> When using continuum (1.1-beta4) you can add a build definition of type shell in
a maven 2 project, but it dosen´t execute as a shell build but as a maven build. Is this
the intended behaviour?
> 
> Hmm, no. Can we see the logs?
> 
>> Alternativaly if you add a shell project you can´t specify dependencies so you can´t
control the build order 
>>
>> Is there a way to control the order in wich a shell project is executed into a m2
project group?
> 
> We'll add the possibility to add new dependencies to a project in 1.2 and Continuum use
it only to find the order.
> 
> Maybe you can change your shell project to a m2 project and use the exec plugin to run
your script. With this solution, you'll can configure maven dependencies so, the order.
> 
> Emmanuel
> 
> 
> 
> 
> ------------------------------------------------------------------
> This e-mail and the documents attached are confidential and intended solely
> for the addressee; it may also be privileged. If you receive this e-mail
> in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy it.
> As its integrity cannot be secured on the Internet, the Atos Origin group
> liability cannot be triggered for the message content. Although the
> sender endeavours to maintain a computer virus-free network, the sender does
> not warrant that this transmission is virus-free and will not be liable for
> any damages resulting from any virus transmitted.
> 
> Este mensaje y los ficheros adjuntos pueden contener informacion
> confidencial destinada solamente a la(s) persona(s) mencionadas
> anteriormente. Pueden estar protegidos por secreto profesional Si usted
> recibe este correo electronico por error, gracias de informar inmediatamente
> al remitente y destruir el mensaje.
> Al no estar asegurada la integridad de este mensaje sobre la red, Atos
> Origin no se hace responsable por su contenido. Su contenido no constituye
> ningun compromiso para el grupo Atos Origin, salvo ratificacion escrita por
> ambas partes.
> Aunque se esfuerza al maximo por mantener su red libre de virus, el emisor
> no puede garantizar nada al respecto y no sera responsable de cualesquiera
> danos que puedan resultar de una transmision de virus
> ------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> 
> 
> ------------------------------------------------------------------
> This e-mail and the documents attached are confidential and intended solely
> for the addressee; it may also be privileged. If you receive this e-mail
> in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy it.
> As its integrity cannot be secured on the Internet, the Atos Origin group
> liability cannot be triggered for the message content. Although the
> sender endeavours to maintain a computer virus-free network, the sender does
> not warrant that this transmission is virus-free and will not be liable for
> any damages resulting from any virus transmitted.
> 
> Este mensaje y los ficheros adjuntos pueden contener informacion
> confidencial destinada solamente a la(s) persona(s) mencionadas
> anteriormente. Pueden estar protegidos por secreto profesional Si usted
> recibe este correo electronico por error, gracias de informar inmediatamente
> al remitente y destruir el mensaje.
> Al no estar asegurada la integridad de este mensaje sobre la red, Atos
> Origin no se hace responsable por su contenido. Su contenido no constituye
> ningun compromiso para el grupo Atos Origin, salvo ratificacion escrita por
> ambas partes.
> Aunque se esfuerza al maximo por mantener su red libre de virus, el emisor
> no puede garantizar nada al respecto y no sera responsable de cualesquiera
> danos que puedan resultar de una transmision de virus
> ------------------------------------------------------------------


Mime
View raw message