continuum-users mailing list archives

From Olivier Dehon <odn...@gmail.com>
Subject Ability to release a single project within a group?
Date Sun, 11 Nov 2007 11:11:30 GMT
Hello,

It seems within continuum, one can only release an entire project group,
and not just a single project within that group.

This means that I need to create a plethorra of groups that contain a
single project (for the standalone utility JARs or portlets for
instance), where I would like them to be grouped under a "Utilities"
group or a "Portlets" group and take it from there.

Are there any plans to add that functionality? Or am I doing something
plain wrong here?

Thanks in advance for any hints.

-Olivier