continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Steve Povilaitis" <steve...@gmail.com>
Subject Automatic Build/polling repository not working
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2007 15:53:37 GMT
Most exalted ones,

I'm running continuum 1.1-beta-4 standalone on Windows XP Server.

I have set up my project to poll my subversion repository every 5 minutes
and do a checkout if any code has changed. I can run the build manually
just fine by clicking the green arrow, but the automatic polling of svn
doesn't aopear to be working.

I have installed continuum as a windows service using the instructions
provided on the continuum website, and it appears to be running.

the cron expression I'm using is "0 0/5 * * * ?

What logs should I check and where are they located?

thanks in advance!