continuum-users mailing list archives

From "I am Who i am" <rag...@gmail.com>
Subject different JDK
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2007 17:48:08 GMT
Hi All

How do i use different JDK for continuum to start?

I need to have JAVA_HOME variable pointing to IBM JDK, but when i had this
my continuum was not starting atall, so i downloaded Sun JDK 1.5_14 then
continuum started good no problem

but now my project needs to compiled with IBM JDK, that also i configured
maven compiler plugin to use, it that also fine

now i need to run IBM ejbdeploy command to genereate rmic classes for my
ejbs, when this tool runs its takes JAVA_HOME variable which is pointing to
Sun JDK, and its erroring out coz it couldn't find specific ibm jdk classes.
i also created a env_variable in continuum as JAVA_HOME=IBM JDK and created
a profile with that, and attached it to my project, but still its not
helping me...

Is there anyother way for this,

Please help