continuum-users mailing list archives

From <Manuel.R...@t-systems.com>
Subject Wrong build status in Project Group Summary
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2007 14:49:07 GMT
Hi,
currently I have a strange error with the displaying of the build status in the continuum
web interface.

I uploaded some screenshots to my old opera profile, which I never used but this was the shortest
way to get them up somewhere. The mail was too large for the mailinglist.
http://my.opera.com/pfuschi/albums/

Just take a look at the screenshots.

In continuum-1.jpg you learn that 3+1 = 5 ;-)

in continuum-2.jpg it is a total mess. The 4 success and 1 failed build, which you can see
at the top of the screenshot, would be the right set of states...

continuum-3.jpg is the real build result of the first project that is in "Error" state (see
in continuum-2.jpg) continuum-4.jpg is the real build result of the second project that is
in "Error" state (see in continuum-2.jpg)

I'm using continuum 1.1 final.

Greetz

Manuel
--
T-Systems Business Services GmbH
Application Service Center ISW Auto + MI 1

T-Systems Business Services GmbH
Aufsichtsrat: RenéObermann (Vorsitzender)
Executive Committee: Helmut Binder*, Albert Henn*, Olaf Heyden, Katrin Horstmann, Ulrich Kemp*,
Wilfried Peters*, Dr. Herbert Schaaff, Zvezdana Seeger
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Bonn HRB 6787Sitz der Gesellschaft: Bonn
WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE50335567*
Geschäftsführer gem. §35 GmbHG

Notice: This transmittal and/or attachments may be privileged orconfidential. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in
error; any review, dissemination, or copying is strictly prohibited. If you received this
transmittal in error, please notify us immediately by reply and immediately delete this message
and all its attachments. Thank you.

T-Systems -Business flexibility