continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills)" <amorgov...@deloitte.com>
Subject RE: Build definitions which exceed the default length
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2007 13:47:08 GMT
Thanks, I will try this.

-----Original Message-----
From: Emmanuel Venisse [mailto:emmanuel@venisse.net]
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2007 8:27 AM
To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: Build definitions which exceed the default length

it would be better to use a profile instead of to use all properties on the command line.

Emmanuel

Morgovsky, Alexander (US - Glen Mills) a écrit :
> It is more than 300 characters of custom properties with their values set using -D parameters.
 However, I decided to use less characters, thus I am fine for now.  Thank you.

a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient,
you should delete this message.

> Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]