continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Morgovsky, Alexander \(US - Glen Mills\)" <amorgov...@deloitte.com>
Subject Continuum Derby Question
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2007 16:24:17 GMT
I am trying to create a JDBC statement to test whether the start time of
a build and the end time of a build are between 2 Java Date getTime()
values.  However, the field of START_TIME and END_TIME in
SA.TABLE.BUILDRESULT is BIGINT.

The following statement fails in JDBC.  Could someone please tell me how
to properly write this statement for the Continuum Derby DB?
select START_TIME,END_TIME from SA.BUILDRESULT WHERE START_TIME >
1000000000000 and END_TIME < 1100000000000

Thank you.

you should delete this message.

on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]