continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Vishal Pahwa" <vpa...@sapient.com>
Subject Running 2 projects with same continuum
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2007 09:22:23 GMT

Hi all

We are using maven2.0.6 in our ptroject. We have multi module  project
and that too we need to build against java1.4 and java1.5 i.e. some of
the modules needs to build against java1.4 and some with java1.5 ,
furthermore there are some modules that needs to build against both
java1.4 as well as with java1.5 so we creted 2 base pom.xml's 1.4pom.xml
and 1.5pom.xml. With one pom.xml we call all the modules that needs to
build against java1.4 and from the other we used 2 call those modules
that needs to build against java1.5.

We are using Continuum for the automation of the build. We have created
2 project groups and both contain 1 project each i.e. One prject that
contains 1.4pom.xml as the base pom and the other contain 1.5pom.xml as
the base pom. I have made the scheduling in such a way that project
having 1.4pom.xml needs to build every hour at 1,2 and so on. And the
other project needs to build every hour 1:30,2:30 and so on. But the
problem is continuum only runs the project having 1.5pom.xml at 1:30,
2:30 and so on. But the build of other project remains as it is we can
run this project forcefully but with schedulind its not picking this
project. At every hour like 1,2 etc its showing message like building
this project but nothing gets executed . Don't know what is going wrong.

Regards

Vishal.