continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Christofer Jennings" <boz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: trouble adding Maven 2.0 pom
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2007 20:00:59 GMT
Thanks Emmanuel,

Ah, the FAQ. But of course :) ... sorry for that.

The app I'm trying continuum has no SCM. I know. Bad Idea. But it's just a
little thing for messing around in. .... So, for what it's worth, I copied
the SCM settings verbatim from here:
http://maven.apache.org/pom.html#SCMand continuum is happy now.

,chris