continuum-users mailing list archives

From "MATHUS Baptiste" <mathu...@mipih.fr>
Subject RE: Automatic Build/polling repository not working
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2007 15:56:57 GMT
As I'm under Aix, I don't start continuum using the wrapper, but directly through the plexus.sh
and so I manage the log redirection by myself.
>From what I remember, you can start continuum in "console" mode to send the logs to the
screen.

But I guess the logs should go into $CONTINUUM_HOME/logs, isn't it?

Cheers.

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Steve Povilaitis [mailto:stevepov@gmail.com]
Envoyé : vendredi 30 novembre 2007 16:54
À : continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Objet : Automatic Build/polling repository not working

Most exalted ones,

I'm running continuum 1.1-beta-4 standalone on Windows XP Server.

I have set up my project to poll my subversion repository every 5 minutes and do a checkout
if any code has changed. I can run the build manually just fine by clicking the green arrow,
but the automatic polling of svn doesn't aopear to be working.

I have installed continuum as a windows service using the instructions provided on the continuum
website, and it appears to be running.

the cron expression I'm using is "0 0/5 * * * ?

What logs should I check and where are they located?

thanks in advance!