continuum-users mailing list archives

From "MATHUS Baptiste" <mathu...@mipih.fr>
Subject Why "Same state, not sending message"
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2007 10:34:37 GMT
Hi all,

I've taken a look on the website, but I can't find where this rule is explained or defined.

Here's the log I have on some projects that've been modified :
2007-11-30 11:12:40,944 [Thread-2] DEBUG Notifier:mail                  - Current build state:
2, previous build state: 2
2007-11-30 11:12:40,944 [Thread-2] INFO  Notifier:mail                  - Same state, not
sending message.

I configured my pom this way :
	<ciManagement>
		<system>continuum</system>
		<url>http://mvnrepo.mipih.fr:8080/continuum</url>
		<notifiers>
			<notifier>
				<type>mail</type>
				<sendOnError>true</sendOnError>
				<sendOnFailure>true</sendOnFailure>
				<sendOnSuccess>true</sendOnSuccess>
				<sendOnWarning>true</sendOnWarning>
				<configuration>
					<address>sm-commits@mipih.fr</address>
				</configuration>
			</notifier>
		</notifiers>
	</ciManagement>

I don't want continuum to send mails only when build state has changed (btw, I suppose build
state "2" is Success. Maybe the logs would be clearer saying "success" instead of "2", isn't
it ?

In fact, we're currently just starting our continuous integration, so maybe this'll change
in the future, but for now we want every builds to send a message, even if there were two
successive successful builds for example (or two failures).

Can we configure this ? Is yes, where ? (we're currently using continuum 1.0.3).

Thanks a lot.

Cheers.
-- Baptiste