continuum-users mailing list archives

From Ionut S <sion...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: continuum being visible to all users
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2007 16:18:19 GMT
I realized how I need to do it..
Basically I just need to add "Continuum Group Project Developer" and "Continuum Group Project
User" to the Global Roles.

Ionut S <sionut2@yahoo.com> wrote: Hi,
In the 1.0.3 version the continuum project page was visible to everyone.. Now only registered
users have access to it. How can I configure it so that, by default, everybody can see most
of the pages ?

I didn't find a link for this kind of instructions, so excuse me if I missed it ..

Thank you !