continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Daniel Marques" <dmarq...@optifreeze.com>
Subject Receiving email notification of successful build
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2007 19:38:47 GMT
Hello.

I am very new to Continuum, and so I'm sorry if this question has a
simple answer -- I searched the web and could not find it.

I'm attempting to setup Continuum (Version: 1.1-beta-3) so that I can
receive notification of successful build.  Build failures get reported
correctly, but successful build notices do not get sent.

I add a new email notifier and selected
"Success/Failures/Warnings/Errors", but am still without success. Can
someone please explain the missing steps?

Thanks very much.

Sincerely,

Dan

Daniel Marques