continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Mick Knutson" <mickknut...@gmail.com>
Subject [c1.1] Profile not being used in build?
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2007 19:35:07 GMT
I have the following profile in my pom.xml:

    <profiles>
        <profile>
            <id>no-doc</id>
            <activation>
                <activeByDefault/>
            </activation>

            <modules>
                *<module>bpel</module>*
                <module>business-services</module>
                <module>common-c2</module>
            </modules>

        </profile>
        <profile>
            <id>documentation</id>

            <modules>
                <module>business-services</module>
                <module>common-c2</module>
            </modules>

        </profile>
    </profiles>

When I run 'mvn -P no-doc clean install -e' I get the bpel being
created/built. but when I run through continuum, I do not:

Build Definition Used POM filename pom.xml  Goals clean install  Arguments
-e  Build Fresh false  Always Build false  Is it default ? true  Schedule
DEFAULT_SCHEDULE  Profile no-doc  Description default maven2 buildDefinition

--
Thanks,
Mick Knutson

http://www.baselogic.com