continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Mick Knutson" <>
Subject [c 1.0-beta-4] Error getting continuum to pick up settings.xml
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2007 21:48:35 GMT
I have my scm as:

        <url>${scm.url }</url>

*and in my continuum log I get this error:

*2243808566 [SocketListener0-1] ERROR
- Cannot build maven project from /opt/continuum-
(The POM expression: ${scm.connection} could not be evaluated. Reason:
Expression value '${scm.connection}' references itself in '' .).

But I define these values in my [user hame]/.m2/settings.xml like:

Do I need to define my settings.xml for continuum some place?
I have even tried to create another user with the same name as the user on
my machine that has Maven setup. But that did not seem to help either.
Currently I hardcoded the values into the <scm> tag....

Mick Knutson