continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Taro Fukunaga" <fukun...@iplocks.com>
Subject Bug when deleting a profile
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2007 02:34:22 GMT
I'm using Continuum 1.1 and I think I've found a bug when deleting a
profile.

Steps:

1.       Select the Profiles tab.

2.       Click the Add button and set the profile name to "P1".

3.       Click Save.

4.       Select Project Groups and select a project group.

5.       Select a project.

6.       In the Build Definitions table, click the Add button and add a
build definition.

7.       Specify the profile "P1" and click Save.

8.       Delete the build definition using profile "P1" from the
project.

9.       Select the Profiles tab.

10.   Select the X button next to the profile "P1".

Expected result: the profile should be deleted.

Current result: I get the following error and the profile is NOT
deleted.

 javax.jdo.JDODataStoreException: Delete request failed: DELETE FROM
PROFILES WHERE ID = ? NestedThrowables: SQL Exception: DELETE on table
'PROFILES' caused a violation of foreign key constraint
'BUILDDEFINITKW_FK1' for key (1). The statement has been rolled back.

Has anyone else seen this problem? If not, then I'll create an account
and file a bug in JIRA.

Thanks,

Taro