continuum-users mailing list archives

From Raúl Casado Piqueras <raul.casado....@juntadeandalucia.es>
Subject Re: Setting continuum over Oracle
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2007 16:49:45 GMT
Hi all!

I have been trying a few things and I have already continuum running
using Oracle as DB.

I have only follow the steps given in the first link. At the end I got
the attached file (package-oracle.orm).

Then I have copy this file to the WEB-INF/classes dir.

And finally, I have just setup the context.xml file.

Do you think could be possible to add this file to the official trunk in
order to have it in next versions?

Best regards,

Raul