continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Wrong build status in Project Group Summary
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2007 15:06:37 GMT

Manuel.Renz@t-systems.com a écrit :
> Hi,
> currently I have a strange error with the displaying of the build status in the continuum
web interface.

> I uploaded some screenshots to my old opera profile, which I never used but this was
the shortest way to get them up somewhere. The mail was too large for the mailinglist.
> http://my.opera.com/pfuschi/albums/
>
> Just take a look at the screenshots.
>
> In continuum-1.jpg you learn that 3+1 = 5 ;-)

Yes, and it is "normal" ;)
you must read it like that:
3 projects in success + 1 project in failure + 1 project not built yet (isn't in success/failure/error)
= 5

> in continuum-2.jpg it is a total mess. The 4 success and 1 failed build, which you can
see at the top of the screenshot, would be the right set of states...

File an issue and we'll look at it.

> continuum-3.jpg is the real build result of the first project that is in "Error" state
(see in continuum-2.jpg) continuum-4.jpg is the real build result of the second project that
is in "Error" state (see in continuum-2.jpg)

the project is marked in error when the project state can't be saved. In next version, I think
we'll remove this project state and use only the latest build result instead.

Emmanuel

> I'm using continuum 1.1 final.
>
> Greetz
>
> Manuel
> --
> T-Systems Business Services GmbH
> Application Service Center ISW Auto + MI 1
> Fasanenweg 5, 70771 Leinfelden-Echterdingen
> +49 711 972-44092 (Tel.)
> E-Mail: manuel.renz@t-systems.com <mailto:manuel.renz@t-systems.com>
> Internet: http://www.t-systems.de <http://www.t-systems.de/>
>
> T-Systems Business Services GmbH
> Aufsichtsrat: RenéObermann (Vorsitzender)
> Executive Committee: Helmut Binder*, Albert Henn*, Olaf Heyden, Katrin Horstmann, Ulrich
Kemp*, Wilfried Peters*, Dr. Herbert Schaaff, Zvezdana Seeger
> Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Bonn HRB 6787Sitz der Gesellschaft: Bonn
> WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE50335567*
> Geschäftsführer gem. §35 GmbHG
>
> Notice: This transmittal and/or attachments may be privileged orconfidential. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal
in error; any review, dissemination, or copying is strictly prohibited. If you received this
transmittal in error, please notify us immediately by reply and immediately delete this message
and all its attachments. Thank you.