continuum-users mailing list archives

From Raúl Casado Piqueras <raul.casado....@juntadeandalucia.es>
Subject Setting continuum over Oracle
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2007 12:09:13 GMT
Hi all!

We are thinking about running continuum in a production environment and
we only have oracle database support. I know and understand that the db
used is derby with the embedded driver. I have been researching a little
bit and I have found several mail saying that running on Oracle could be
possible:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/maven-continuum-users/200710.mbox/%3c4700D999.40208@venisse.net%3e

There you can find that it could be possible by modifying a given file.
The problem for me is that I do not know what to do next with that file.
Should I leave it in anyplace? unpackage any lib and repackage it again?
i have found something about "pmf" but I can understand what that
exactly means.

http://www.nabble.com/apply-continuum-patch--t2970260.html

Any help would be really appreciated.

Best regards,