continuum-users mailing list archives

From Cla Emanuel Monsch <cla.mon...@netcetera.ch>
Subject Re: [1.1] problem with usermanagement
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2007 08:38:51 GMT
yes.

i have a clue what the problem could be:

when i use the way over the "Register" function i have to activate my
account by clicking a link. after doing that i can see a green icon
under "Validated" under the user overview.

when i add a user over the "Create New User" function i can't see this
icon under "Validated".

regards cla

--
Cla Emanuel Monsch | cla.monsch@netcetera.ch
phone +41-44-247 79 06 | fax +41-44-247 70 75