continuum-users mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <denn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [c 1.0-beta-4] Error getting continuum to pick up settings.xml
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2007 22:28:33 GMT
When you use ${scm.connection} in your pom it is a direct reference to
the <scm>/<connection> element itself. If you want to have a property
for this, I recommend that you use CamelHump notation instead, like this
in your pom:

   <scm>
     <connection>${scmConnection}</connection>

and this in your settings:

--
Dennis Lundberg