continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Deployment Tomcat 5.5.20 (Etch)
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2007 10:40:06 GMT

Ingo Siebert a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I'm using derby-10.1.3.1.jar and derbytools-10.1.3.1.jar in common/lib.
>
> Is this log message fine?
> "Could not load plexus context properties from
> '/WEB-INF/plexus.properties'"

Yes, it is normal

but this exception in your log: "Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver " isn't normal

Oh, I didn't see you used 5.5.20.
You can't use this version. Look at the warning in the link sent by Olivier:
"Warning:  The Tomcat 5.5.20 and 5.5.23 releases are missing MailSessionFactory and a few other classes. JNDI mail sessions will not  work. Use Tomcat 5.5.17 or see the workaround on Bug 40668 "

Emmanuel

> Ingo
>
> Emmanuel Venisse schrieb:
>> what is the derby jar you use?
>>
>> Emmanuel
>>
>> Ingo Siebert a écrit :
>>> Hi Olivier,
>>>
>>> thank your for your fast answer. :)
>>>
>>> My config is looking like in [1] and my jdbc url is
>>>     jdbc:derby:/var/continuum/database;create=true
>>>
>>> That's my log messages:
>>>
>>> 0    [main] INFO
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[Standalone].[localhost].[/continuum]
>>> 3    [main] INFO
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[Standalone].[localhost].[/continuum]
>>>  - Could not load plexus context properties from:
>>> '/WEB-INF/plexus.properties'
>>> 854  [main] INFO  org.codehaus.plexus.PlexusContainer  - Loading on
>>> start [role,roleHint]: [org.apache.maven.continuum.Continuum,default]