continuum-users mailing list archives

From Ingo Siebert <ingo.sieb...@cas.de>
Subject Re: Deployment Tomcat 5.5.20 (Etch)
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2007 08:44:50 GMT
Hi Olivier,

thank your for your fast answer. :)

My config is looking like in [1] and my jdbc url is
	jdbc:derby:/var/continuum/database;create=true

That's my log messages:

0    [main] INFO
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[Standalone].[localhost].[/continuum]
3    [main] INFO
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[Standalone].[localhost].[/continuum]
  - Could not load plexus context properties from:
'/WEB-INF/plexus.properties'
854  [main] INFO  org.codehaus.plexus.PlexusContainer  - Loading on
start [role,roleHint]: [org.apache.maven.continuum.Continuum,default]
2079 [main] ERROR JPOX.RDBMS.Schema  - Failed initialising database.
Please check that your database JDBC driver is accessible, and the
database URL and username/password are correct. Exception : Cannot
create JDBC driver of class '' for connect URL 'null'
org.apache.commons.dbcp.SQLNestedException: Cannot create JDBC driver of
class '' for connect URL 'null'
[...] same es before

Still any idea?
Do i have to put the continuum.war in CATALINA_HOME/webapps/? That's how
i'm doing it in the moment.

Or should i put the WAR somewhere else and only reference the WAR by
using the continuun.xml docBase value?

Ingo