continuum-users mailing list archives

From BDM <...@paycool.net>
Subject XHTML compliance
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2007 10:49:11 GMT
hello,
just a "will be welcomed" improvement: many of the JSP files in
continuum have some malformed XHTML tags (i.e. img, input, br, some td
...). I wanted to extract part of continuum pages with an XML parser ...
the poor thing was completely doomed because of some img or input tags
not closed or similar. I made some corrections for several file ... It
could be nice to have to some "Valid XHTML" icon, or something like
that, at the continuum page bottom !

for note, these files are implied:
./apps/continuum/webapp/WEB-INF/jsp/navigations/DefaultTop.jsp
./apps/continuum/webapp/WEB-INF/jsp/projectGroupMembers.jsp
./apps/continuum/webapp/WEB-INF/jsp/projectGroupEdit.jsp
./apps/continuum/webapp/WEB-INF/jsp/components/projectSummaryComponent.jsp

Thanks you very much,
regards.