continuum-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: need to change the directory of build.xml
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2007 10:19:39 GMT
look at CONTINUUM_WORKING_DIRECTORY/PROJECT_ID/build/ if your file exist

Emmanuel

Pallavi.Satish@gxs.com a écrit :
> Hey while trying to do so I am getting this error 
> 
> Buildfile: build\build.xml does not exist!
> Build failed
> 
> Thanks
> Pallavi 
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Emmanuel Venisse [mailto:emmanuel@venisse.net] 
> Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2007 3:25 PM
> To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
> Subject: Re: need to change the directory of build.xml
> 
> buildDefinition.xml ??? what is this file?
> 
> I'm talking about build definition in the Continuum UI in the project group or in the
project.
> 
> Emmanuel
> 
> Pallavi.Satish@gxs.com a écrit :
>> Hi,
>>
>> Are you talking about buildDefinition.xml file if yes then in which attribute. kindly
explain.
>>
>> Thanks 
>> Pallavi Satish 
>>
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: Emmanuel Venisse [mailto:emmanuel@venisse.net] 
>> Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2007 3:03 PM
>> To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
>> Subject: Re: need to change the directory of build.xml
>>
>> you should define the build.xml path in the build definition.
>>
>> Emmanuel
>>
>> Pallavi.Satish@gxs.com a écrit :
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I am building my project which has its build.xml in different directory
>>> not with src. Is it possible to define directory of build.xml in
>>> continuum?
>>>
>>> Thanks & regards
>>> Pallavi 
>>>
>>>
>>
> 
> 


Mime
View raw message