continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Receiving email notification of successful build
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2007 08:25:45 GMT
If you start with Continuum, it would be better to start with 1.1-beta-4.

Continuum send a mail ONLY if the build state is modified. If you're always in success, Continuum
doesn't send mail.
If you want to receive a mail for each build, you can configure "alwaysSend" to true in WEB-INF/classes/META-INF/plexus/application.xml

Emmanuel