continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: AW: AW: CVS checkout fails: "Terminated with fatal signal 11"
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2007 14:37:58 GMT
After a quick search on Google [1], it seems you're not alone with this cvs error. But it's
sure it isn't a Continuum error but a cvs issue, maybe a memory issue on the cvs server [2]

[1] http://www.google.fr/search?q=Terminated+with+fatal+signal+11
[2] http://osdir.com/ml/version-control.cvs.bugs/2002-04/msg00298.html

Emmanuel