continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Shell builds in maven projects
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2007 16:53:49 GMT

Raúl Arabaolaza Barquín a écrit :
> Hi:
>
> I,ve got  a shell project wich must be executed the last of my project group build queue.
>
> When using continuum (1.1-beta4) you can add a build definition of type shell in a maven
2 project, but it dosen´t execute as a shell build but as a maven build. Is this the intended
behaviour?

Hmm, no. Can we see the logs?

> Alternativaly if you add a shell project you can´t specify dependencies so you can´t
control the build order

> Is there a way to control the order in wich a shell project is executed into a m2 project
group?

We'll add the possibility to add new dependencies to a project in 1.2 and Continuum use it
only to find the order.

Maybe you can change your shell project to a m2 project and use the exec plugin to run your
script. With this solution, you'll can configure maven dependencies so, the order.

Emmanuel