continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: continuum being visible to all users
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2007 12:41:50 GMT
It isn't possible to set "Project Developer" role without the delete action.

Emmanuel

Ionut S a écrit :
> Guys,
> If anybody knows how this can be solved, it would really help us ...
>
> Ionut S <sionut2@yahoo.com> wrote: Just want to be sure I'm clear enough:
>

> I want to give my users the right to force a build (without being logged in). Is there
a way to do that ?

> Ionut S  wrote: The lowest right I can give (Project User) will let everybody see the
project; however one can't start a build. When I move up to the "Project Developer" role,
everyone can delete things in Continuum !!

> Is there a way to let everybody see the projects and the build results and start a new
build ? In 1.0.3 we had this possibility..

> Emmanuel Venisse  wrote: You need to add some rights to the guest users, at least Project
group reader.

> Emmanuel
>
> Ionut S a écrit :
>> Hi,
>> In the 1.0.3 version the continuum project page was visible to everyone.. Now only
registered users have access to it. How can I configure it so that, by default, everybody
can see most of the pages ?